VW Camper Van Respraying Service
If your Camper is tired and in need of a freshen up, a complete respray, or you just fancy a change in its appearence, we can help. Here is our guide on how we get that floorless, professional ‘brand new VW camper van’ look.
Interior or Exterior Camper Respray
If you need to respray the interior or exterior, a section or a whole body of the van, no problem.
We can make it look like you have just bought a brand new camper from the showroom!
When campers require a respray, we pass them over to Joe. With years of experience in the bodywork industry, Joe is responsible for all the interior and exterior spraying within the company.
The Camper Respraying Process
To get a lasting and professional finish to the Camper, It isnt just as simple case of cleaning and then spraying.
Here are the processes of the respray to a van.
- Remove any trims on the Camper and strip down
- Remove rust and repair the van body. Conduct any welding works or treatment required.
- Rub the Camper body back to metal if required, or to a point where ‘Mapping’ stops
- Prime and Guide Coat the shell. ‘Block back’, identifying any low or high spots.
- Wet and Dry
- Inner Respray
- Outer Top Half Respray
- Outer Lower Half Respray
- Wet and Dry / Body Polish