Working hard to achieve our ‘Originality in mind’ ethos on our Option Programme Campervans, we have been able to develop a Vw Westfalia Pop Top conversions process whereby we can convert any 1967- 1973 Vw Camper Tin Top, to an original looking Vw Westfalia pop top conversion.
Using our in house Craftsmen enable us to replicate the equipment commonly found on the Early Westfalia Bay Window Campervans.
The Fibreglass Pop Top is produced from an original mould, having all the original features – with a slight twist.. The Rear Luggage Rack bars are replaced with a solid Fibreglass mould commonly found on the Late Westfalia Pop Tops. With grooves and drainage holes, we feel this works much better than the original Steel bars.
Whats included in our Vw Westfalia Pop Top Conversions :
- Newly produced Westfalia front hinged Pop Top roof
- Freshly painted with new seals in a colour of your choosing
- Pop Top roof cut out, matched to the original sizing and shape
- Newly produced Westfalia front hinges
- Modern Gas Struts to elevate and withdraw your Pop Top roof
- Replica ‘Toggles’ to hold the roof in place
- Aluminium Flat Bar for a lookalike Canvas hold down to the original models
- Expertly produced in house Bespoke Pop Top Canvas in a range of colours
- Foam backed surface to inside the Pop Top Fibreglass roof
- Of course the fitting and production of all the above works and products.
Our Canvas’ are produced using a High grade sailing fabric, of water and long lasting qualities that could fill a page. They are of high calibre, and will stand the test of tim
Fabric colours are available from the selection below :
This is a Drive in, Drive out service, priced at £2950 + VAT
Please Contact us to arrange the booking of your Vw Westfalia pop Top Conversions.